1. Open a page in Pixlr Editor
2. Choose the photo that will be edited (the photo can be taken directly, through a personal computer, URL photos from other media such as Facebook, Twitter and others).
3. After a photo is chosen, enter the page of the photo editing panel.
The upper side and left side panels is the menu to edit pictures. On the right side panel can be found the miniature photo navigation, Layers and History. (For an easier photo editing process, change the language in your language by clicking the language option button at the upper side.)
- Use the navigation button to zoom in and zoom out the photo.
- Use Layers to make, choose, edit and reorganized the background ofthe photo. Changes made in the photo (adding text, applying filters or adding another picture) will automatically appear on the background layer of the original photo in order to make editing control easier.
- The History panel is working to keep everything applied in the photo. Just click on that particular part if undo or redo necessary to be done.
4. Using the Chosen Button to cut a picture.
|Crop||to cut a picture|
|Marquee||to measure the piece of picture in square or rectangular|
|Move||to move pieces or chosen photo and others|
|Lasso||to choose a freehand option on the piece of the picture.|
|Wand||to choose or select the picture automatically|
6. Using Mixed Tools for Photo Effects
7. Using the Keyboard Functions
|SHIFT||to add options on the picture|
|ALT||to reduce option on the picture|
|ESC||to cancel the option of cropping or cutting|
|CTRL+D||for canceling or dispelling|
|CTRL+Z||for returning or undo|
|CTRL+Y||for continuing or redo|
|CTRL+S||for keeping the edited picture|